Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Clintonville-Beechwold Freecyclers

I admit it I forget things. Thinks like "do I have a can of Linseed Oil or do I need one ?"  I use it to oil handles of garden tools and other wood things that should not get left out in the weather but some times do.
I recently discovered three cans on the shelf in our paint room. What to do with the extra cans ? If you live in Clintonville and  you are member of the  Clintonville-Beechwold Freecyclers  you post a message to the (members only)  Facebook Group.
Some one will respond "Hey I need some of that !"  You exchange emails off line with address etc., put the material on your front porch and it's picked up.
Now i'm off to pick up my new window screen installation tool that some generous soul has put out on their porch.

 Call it redistribution - call it neighborliness. It works !

No comments:

Post a Comment